Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Insert Band Name Here.

Its been awhile since I've last posted, probably too long...
Few basic reasons why I've haven't been updating my blog
  • Internet Connection being a bitch
  • Exams Stress
  • Nothing much to post
  • Love having the Nokia N93 ad on my first page.. hahaha..
Back to basics, I love taking photos and posting them up as usual

Body Glove mark on my brother... words of Borat.. Hi Five!


Additional Mathematics Revision which is the key to your success?


Wen Harn on Wesak Day?? (thats a knife)

As many of you all know that my monitor has recently passed away, and looks like there will be a replacement coming by the end of the month!

ViewSonic VA1912WB 19-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor


Tada!

My "new" Fila bottle which faded less than an hour old... cheap stuff.....

New Shoes! woooo, I just realized that I have too many pairs of shoes now... But love them all... Want more too.. hahaha
I'm now in the mood for jogathon!!!!!!

One More thing, Xinghan, James and me (not sure about bassist) are now in a nameless band...
Pretty cool, be sure to purchase one of our albums in the next few years..
We aren't your average rock/alternative band like seems to be overpopulating recently, so we decided to stick out of the box and start our own POP Band..

Band Name...
  • We Love pop?
  • We Love Pork?
I like the 2nd one better.. who doesn't?
We do "Take That".. =D

Let It Shine, Cause I'm Learning How To Save A Life, While I'm Dancing In the Moonlight...

No comments: