Monday, December 17, 2007

Confusion?

I'm currently working at machines@pyramid and I kinda like the job.
Get to use the comp whenever you want to and you also get to play with ipods. How cool is that.
I'm also now confused about what course to study.
Apart from that, budget is also a factor to my decision making.
Private colleges are now a no no to me.
Most probably I'll take up mass communications, business and finance, form 6, aviation, hotel management, computer science or engineering,
Okay, thats probably like everything but i'm now trying to narrow down my choices.
Worst come to worst, I would just take a year off and take a year to decide.
So far, many people have already registered for school and started driving, well, i guess i'm far behind..
I'm still waiting to take my undang exam and I need the time to take it too.

Somebody help me...

Anyway, I'll just finish off with some pictures of me working.













My very pretty collegues.

Working hard or hardly working....?

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha.....quite gay ar some pictures =D

damn creative la you... =D