Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What A Typical Blogger Do.

This post was inspired by Shu Ren during lunch.
Note:

  1. This post is mainly for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously.
  2. This post never isn't based on any actual person and any similarity is just coincidence.

WAAAAA, So Long I didn't blog d, but never mind la. I just camwhore around just to show how cute I am. >.<
My eyes so big right. damn cute wei..>.< This picture never photoshop know....=) I natural 1

Today, I woke up , I brush teeth. Then later, I have my breakfast. WAAAAA EAT SO MUCH FAT LOOOOOOR.
Then later i decided to shit lor.cause eat so much..... Go toilet... In the toilet i decided to go camwhore LOR
Camwhore in the toilet. Unfortunately it drop in the toilet bowl. So now the pictures are all in there... Never mind la, I got alot more cameras. =D

Later I go shopping, when shopping that time, I camwhore also,
Unfortunately, i took photo too early, without wearing any clothes lorrrr so Bloogggger don't acceeept...
AIhyooor~!@!@#@#@!....
Wasted, I wear one nice nice one...... cannot see.. =(
Never mind laaaa peaceeee, peaceeeee.. Tomollow i blog again.. bai bai!

No comments: