Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Official Apple iPhone 3G in Malaysia Rumors


Yes, the iPhone has been out for almost 2 years, and finally it looks like Apple has decided to launch/ release the iPhone in Malaysia or as we hoped.
This news was greatly supported with evidence from an e-mail by my boss mentioning

"Something Exciting..
There is a long anticipated product finally coming to Malaysia and Machines is glad to be one of the chosen partners. Cannot share with you what it is for now, but I am sure many of you can guess already. So stay optimistic!"

Jakun jakun feeling all over, not because that I haven't see the iPhone before, trust me I'm literally bored with it already. Even the name iPhone is killing me with each customer that comes in saying at the iPod Touch that it is an iPhone (some even argued with me that its an iPhone, like i don't know any better).

If the iPhone is launched in Malaysia officially, there would be better benefits than buying it from neighboring countries or e-bay.
  1. Cheaper
  2. Cheaper again if you're a Maxis user. (Rumors that Maxis is the official mobile carrier)
  3. Sales for Machines! ($$$ for me!)
  4. iTunes Store for Malaysia (But it'll be an utter failure because who "buys" songs in Malaysia)
  5. Prevents exporting money to the country you're buying from (Although large profits goes to Apple inc. an American company)
  6. Prevents those Cina ah beng Hand Phone seller from cheating people's money by selling an iPhone 3G Rm 3,000, where actual price is Rm 2,500/Rm 2,400 depending on currency)
Ps. there are some other evidence that iPhone is launching tomorrow,
and when I say launch it means LAUNCH and not SELLING.

Ivan Needs a Phone/ a car/ a TV .... MONEY!

No comments: