Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Dear people, I'm still alive. Just had been really really really busy till I don't even have the time to turn on Zuzu. And the amazing thing is that, I (ivan) even kinda forgotten how to type on the keyboard. That was how long since I've touched Zuzu.. sleeping for 3 days...

Anyway, I've been busy on a couple of things.
Juggling 3 jobs isn't easy, but its hell of an experience.
1. Machines
2. Event Company
3. iPhone Event @ Shah Alam, GIANT..
Yes, I'm not making up the 3rd one, its true that MAXIS is desperately trying to sell iPhones at all location even at GIANT.
But as for me, with my CHINA Man thinking, Money is everything. Don't care about the location as long as it pays well and yes it does! With 13 bucks an hour. How can I possibly turn it down?

But again maxis.. why giant?? why why why?
Not only does that place is filled with either fish buying housewives or some Nepalis construction worker going there to buy some groceries or even taking shower in the toilet but dude... GIANT??!
They must be that desperate to sell it all out before the new one comes out eh this July 17.. oops..
So again, I have been working for Machines all this while, and I can blog all the time, but why not at Maxis?
Firstly, there is no computer at Maxis.. boohoo..
secondly, iPhone can't access blogger.com sucks right?

Owh yeah, did I mention that each of us got an iPhone 3G that we can bring home?
That means, Zuzu cousins has been reunited.

Meet The Family,
iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, MacBook, Apple Mouse, Apple Remote, Apple iPhone 3G!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

well, too bad one of the cousins have to be returned...

Joan'-' said...

hahaha.. i tot so gd they give u.....dont return la ivan! dont!