Saturday, June 27, 2009

Manchester United New Home Kit!


Well, predictions can be wrong.. from my previous post.
But this will be the upcoming official home kit for Manchester United.
Personally, I don't think its one my favorites but hey, its always interesting to see how Nike can design anything and be a marketing success.!
I'm not surprised either if this jersey was selling like hot cakes during the match against Malaysia on the 18th July. (Did I mention WE MALAYSIANS will be giving the privilege to see them playing in this jersey for the first time?)
Well about the design, what does the V stands for?

Quote from Park Ji Sung
"I like to think of it as V for victory and hopefully we can win every game we play in the new kits!"

Some people said its a tribute to Vidic, since his name starts with a V.
So Shieng and I came out with a few Manchester United Stars if their name was all starting with V.
Vayne Vooney

Vark Vi Vung!

Can't wait to see them LIVE!

2 comments:

Asstounding kukubird said...

ugly shyt jersey!... Man Utd going down in the coming season!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.