Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lights, Camera, Kick the Ball!

Okay.. I wasn't in any movie or any thing big at all.
My bro recently just got a DSLR camera. For those who don't know whats that..
Its a Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera.
Its pretty cool an all bla bla bla..
So lets see what this camera can do... He asked me to put on my Man United jersey and ask me to go to the garden outside my house and play football alone and smile to the camera.
Sounds like a mad man to me. =)
Why don't he just say..Hey Ivan, go be a retard.(owh wait..i am..)
Snap here and snap there... Pictures were awesome..well most of them are...
Here are some samples of it which are taken today..


































woohoooo















He Kicks the ball.....and......he freeze...


























When A retard goes flying....














Close encounter... Dangerous..
















Remember when i said the pics are awesome.. some of them..this is one of the reason why...only some..
































I just felt like posting pics of me and my Man United shirt... Glory Glory Man Utd tonight..
Boo Celtic..!

1 comment:

vpws said...

wah reubs got DSLR ar? bugger!! haha~
oh btw ur jump is also known as da smashpop jump.. go check out smashpop.net.. haha~