Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Technology Era.

As many of you all know, i'm a very big fan in technological devices...
such as..err...my n70, my baby ps2, my dear computer, my never b4 seen mp3 player,
All these items were considered dream items a couple of years ago.
Come to think of it, given 6 years back, ps2 was a hit, my comp can be considered state of the art,
and my n70 back then will be like.
woah...a phone with colour, not just any colour but video calling....
no 5 year old kid could ever dream of it b4 about this video calling thing.
And about mp3?
we were all using cdplayers walking around..with our cool 3310...
What I'm trying to say is that technology advances faster than you can say technologically impared.

It was just about 9 months back when i first got my baby(n70)..Cost a hell of a bomb then,
mainly because it was the first small 3G phone back then and it has dual cameras and a 2mp camera which was top in class for mobiles that time.
Now, if I ever sell my phone for 1k? no one would even want it.. Pitty huh?
Sad thing for my phone is that..I never got to experience video calling b4.. stupid DiGi network.









Now, introducing the killer of all mobile phones, the Nokia N95.
- 5(Five) megapixel camera with carl zeiss optics.
- 2 way sliding phone.
- Dual Camera phone for video call.
- GPS (Global Positioning System)and yes it works in Malaysia...
- HSDPA (3.5G)
- WLAN and WCDMA ( who needs 3g with this?)
- Built-in stereo speakers offering 3D stereo effects
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack (no more ordinary handsfree set)
- Support for compatible microSD cards
- A sumptuous 2.6" QVGA 16 million color display screen.












































Not advertising for Nokia but..... I'm really really in love with this phone..!


Nokia....what have you done....
You first invented the 3310....
Now u want to make all phones look like the 3310......(useless)..
Now I wanna sit and cry with my n70 and the rest of my electronical devices...

No comments: