Thursday, October 12, 2006

Long Absences



Darn it, This is the 3rd time I'm writing this post.
Stupid Opera Browser.
Fast & Unstable....Very unstable..I just tap the backspace twice....then suddenly they hang....=S
Tried Mozilla Firefox....
And they're freaking slow nowadays.....
Internet Explorer?
Don't bother asking...

Anyways.. I've been pretty fed up typing it for the 3rd time already..
So I'll summarized it all..

Final term examinations + Pressure +Can't use comp often = Can't update blog.
Studying till 2am(well almost) everynight...
On a coffee break now...


Actual image from 11.45pm 11/10/2006
Studying chemistry... Spot the cup of coffee..

God, help me!
Give me a Miracle....maybe 2...=)
I need the strength...
=S



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye. i never knew u had a blog hehe ^^
i didnt noe u're so semangat study until 2 am in the morning, see you in tuition like damn relax only de. haha.
sweats la ur post abt d nokia thingy -________-