Saturday, October 14, 2006

Have You Done A Good Deed Today?

Have you done a good deed today? or have you been doing it very often....
A good deed can be anything...from very big to very small favor.. 
And today.. I'm very proud to say...I've done one. 
It all started in Pyramid, when i was watching a movie.
As the movie was playing half way... I've notice a light glowing on the carpets below some dude's seat..
It was quite irritating and quite eye catching..
So after the movie.. I've went to the floor there and search for the phone and I manage to find it....It was a Nokia N91.it was a 2.5k phone.

And i've ask him whether he lost his hp.
Apparently he said he did...And he said its a Nokia N91. I didn't know whether it was the truth or not..but somehow I've just returned it, and just walked out of the cinema. Don't think I've heard a thank you or maybe I was deaf both ears. (I'm deaf on the right side)
Not sure whether the phone was his but somehow I've gave him back..Thats the crucial part now...
But anyway.. My intention was just to help out people when they're in trouble or when in need.. cause I've faced this particular scam during form 1. When I've lost my beloved Nokia 8210 that time.
Was pretty sad that I've droped it in the arcade and someone took it and turn it off the same time. It was a real letdown of the attitude citizens here.. So much of "budi bahasa".

After returning the phone.. I've felt like a total different dude... I feel happier.. And a feeling that you did something good..type of feeling..(not sure how to explain it)..

My dad somehow said I was dumb as I should take the phone home. Hahaha.. I did thought of it too actually..But I wondered why I didn't....hmm..


The main reason for this post is that... If everyone in the world...did something like this today..
The world would be a much much better place to live in.

I'm not trying to boast about my act today but I'm just feeling extremely proud of what I did and everyone should do the same.

To the guy who lost his phone( if you're ever reading this..) Please show some appreciation.lol..JK...and be more careful man...

And If I did return the phone to the wrong guy...

To the actual owner. I'm sorry dude..!!!! You can find that fellow.. He's quite tall i mean taller than me. and he is about 150-170 pounds 5'8 wearing specs... alil lala.... hope u manage to find him. And screw him for lying to me...

Anyway..I had a real good time today. And I've been practically very talkative today... Which is weird. But at least someone get to learn some extra things today right?=) You know what I mean.




No comments: