Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday

I would like to give a shout out, to my homie....

Page layout number 0.1a

Page layout number, 0.2b
Happy Birthday mate, you served me well.

Page Layout number 0.3A

Happy Birthday To My Blog.

It all started off as a trial and now look what it became, its now a money making machine! woooo!!


I can now buy candles to celebrate my blog's birthday with the RM2.40 i just earned...

ps, this is my 102th post, which means i'm a pretty active blogger?

Question with 10 (not so reasonable) choices
What should i study after form 5,
  1. Aviation (pilot) - not the pen..
  2. Graphic Designer - not going to design school tees anymore..
  3. Form Six - most efficient and convenient way for me to get to school among the rest.
  4. Sell Pirated DVD (distributor) - I'll be the biggest chain and every shops in Asia.
  5. Car Journalist - Something new I would like to explore
  6. Medicine - Slightly impossible since i'm a vegetarian, NOT!
  7. Chef - I always liked cooking and eating...
  8. Petrol Pump Attendant - Still get to see cars.
  9. Air Steward - I love to travel, just that height doesn't always favor me, ain't that right?
  10. Car Salesman - That used to be my ambition when I was young, damn I love cars.
Let the Voting begin, to vote just click on my ad and let me earn money baby! hahahaha

No comments: