Friday, September 21, 2007

Have You Been Updating Lately??

No, I have not..
Suddenly I have just lost the touch for blogging.
I guess my life ain't that happening after all.
=(

But there is one new headline in my ever so unpredictable life
Unless I don't win the lottery, or unless I had inherited some rich tycoon's money,
I might be taking a year off from studies and work or I'll be going going for STPM.

Well, looks like everyone would be having a blast in ther college life and I'll still be sticking to Pn Wang's Dog House.
If you guys don't mind, I'll make myself feel better by talking about the benefits of STPM.
  • Financial - I don't have to spend that much money on college, that means I save on 10k.
  • Car - With that money, I would be able to get a car. =D
  • Public Uni - I don't know why i included this, I doubt i'll enter/get to enter..
  • Attire - I don't have to wake up every morning deciding what to wear for school.
  • Location - Seafield is just 400m away from my house.
  • Bully - I'll become the taikor of seafield and bully people, or the other way around..
  • Subjects - Look at the subjects they're offering, Moral! Sejarah! BM! my "favorite"
  • Haircut - I'll get free haircuts whenever my hair is long or not from Pn. Ung.
Well this is what I normally think about when people criticize Form 6.
Suddenly i don't think its that bad anymore.
Wish me luck people..

No comments: