Saturday, September 08, 2007

The living contrast of Malaysians


MPT5, wasn't really that great.
Performances was like every other events except for 1 particular band, that was awesome.
Perhaps I might blog about it some other time.

In the mean time,
I would like to give a shout out to the person who stole Sherry's phone.
Kindly return it back to its respective owner.
Or else plenty of people here will start cursing you will either die getting hit by a lorry on Monday.
Or you will suffer every second in your life till the day you die.
I mean, so much for good deeds, I found a Nokia N91, returned it.
that dude found it, keep it..
Whats wrong with the people nowadays...
I mean, yeah you will benefit loads by selling it, but they never really feel how the owner are getting through right now..

No comments: