Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Welcome Twenty Zero Eight.


My work desk.

So its the end of 2007, and looking back on my resolution. lets see what I have accomplished.
2007 resolution

1. Achive an acceptable SPM result. Pending Results.
Minimum of 5a's
2. Must get driving licence this year (no doubt) Failed
Already started driving a little, just need to do it legally this time.
3. Organizing the Greatest International Understanding Night EVER! Failed
I'm The Vice Organizing Chairperson for This year's Interact Club's IU Night, Make sure you're there!
4. Finish My Class's Senior Page In Style. Passed i guess?
Joyce & me are the editors for my class senior page.
5. Grow taller! Failed
I'm now 5'6.. Need to achive at least 5'7 +
6. Spend Less Money! Failed
At least a balance of Rm100 in my piggie Bank!
7. Love her! Passed.

So thats 2/5.... thats not really good eh.

So now for 2008 resolution..
1. Be top sales of the group at least once in 12 months in machines.
2. Piggie Bank balance of RM300
3. Grow taller.
4. Work out till i remove my flabs..
5. Obtain driving license.
6. Get a new tv.
7. Get an apple iMac or macBook.
8. Love her still..

8 resolutions for 2008, lets hope i manage to obtain more this time.. Wish me luck...
Lucky 8 you don't know how much I need you....

Awwwww!



No comments: