Thursday, January 04, 2007

Welcome 2007

Yes, Its very late for this post already but i couldn't help it.
It wasn't my fault nor it is anybody's faults..(its the Taiwanese's)
Darn it..
Anyway, I've decided to try to sign in my blogger and amazingly it manage to activate so I'm finally back in touch with blogging after a long absence.
Plenty of pictures to post too but, Doubt it might work as it will take ages to post.
2007, a new year filled with hopes and missions to fulfill.
2007 for the form 5 are also codenamed the SPM Year.
That is pretty f-up..

Resolutions for this year is... (I haven't really got to remember all of them so this is alil spontaneous)

1. Achive an acceptable SPM result.
Minimum of 5a's
2. Must get driving licence this year (no doubt)
Already started driving a little, just need to do it legally this time.
3. Organizing the Greatest International Understanding Night EVER!
I'm The Vice Organizing Chairperson for This year's Interact Club's IU Night, Make sure you're there!
4. Finish My Class's Senior Page In Style.
Joyce & me are the editors for my class senior page.
5. Grow taller!
I'm now 5'6.. Need to achive at least 5'7 +
6. Spend Less Money!
At least a balance of Rm100 in my piggie Bank!
Last but not least.
7. Love her!
Without Doubt!


All this might be alil too extreme especially the grow taller, well this is also more like a wish list too..
So if God, you're reading this,
help me out!.

Happy New Year to All!

ps, i just had a hair cut.
here is the before and after pictures.



Big Difference?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hemsum! I love your short hair better. Long hair look so gay lah.

Unknown said...

Hey pretty babe..
Thanks for calling me gay.