Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hui Mei's Sweet Sixteen.

Due to tremendous request of this post. I have to post it up too.
Rarely been posting due to the madness of ever piling up home works from school and tuition.
And as I said before... THE BEST Interact Club's International Understanding Night...

Anyway, straight to the point.
Hui Mei's birthday dinner.
I've got invited to her birthday dinner somewhere exquisite..
I know I sound a little "cheap" but, this dining isn't some place cheap too..!
Its at Victoria Station.

8, was the number of people that went. (the lucky "fatt")
Hui Mei brought one of her father's red wine collection.
Throughout the whole night, it was more of a cam whoring session aka lala photo taking session.

I guess I'm going to shut up now and let the pictures do the talking like it has always done..=)
Note: Happy birthday to the following people.

Reuben: 29th January
Hui Mei: 30th January
Yvonne: 31st January
Kimberly: 1st of February



Its not a lala post but she's just shy



Joel!



lamb...yum.

Group photo.
Yeap... thats my finger

Outside Victoria Station.
Happy Birthday Mei mei.
Photos taken with: Nokia N70.....(it explains it all...=p)
For the full set of photos of the day, please tag me.

2 comments:

said...

my b'day!! due to my extreme laziness "D i dont hv a blog to write in bout me b'day.. =/ so.... u better NOT delete this ivan!! *grins*

Anonymous said...

empatotoovamb
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/adrenal-disorders]adrenal disorders[/url]
stootough