Wednesday, January 17, 2007

17th January 2007..

Its been almost like 2 weeks or so since I've last posted..
2 main reasons to my absence in my blog..

1st of all.. the Internet connection ain't that stable yet..
2nd... really really busy with Interact, School etc....
But somehow i need to update this blog too right?
I thought i was keeping this post for later posting but couldn't be bothered..
Maybe i should just post it..
I've been pretty much bust with my IU and all(you guys better come)...
Planning this planning that... meeting here meeting there.. pretty stressed up I can say...
But that's what i have to do to make this The Greatest IU Night..ever....


Week(s) in review In pictures now..






A Shirt I've designed for Interact Club.



You don't want to know what were they "doing" there...








Smk Seafield's Scout's T Shirt front view.







Smk Seafield's scout's t-shirt back view.


Smk Seafield's Basketball court.



A little something I drew for Sherry.....

No comments: