Monday, December 25, 2006

The Story of my Christmas's Eve.

Snooze...


That's what it was like..
until I decided that I should go out for the Christmas's eve countdown.
It seems like I was too late, almost everyone had plans with their families and so on.
So, with my brilliant brain I decided to give a few of my friends a call.
First few hours of planning with my friends was great. Plan seems to be working fine.
Until an hour before leaving.

The following people I've called back off with the following reasons.

Jewin - Parents didn't allow at the last minute
Jian - Back off suddenly
Ikhwan - Back off too suddenly
Shieng - Parents.....
Joyce - Connection Couldn't Be Established.



So what does it comes down to....
Only Dao Wei & me to Pyramid for countdown.
2 guys in pyramid on Christmas's eve is the gayest thing I've ever done.
We couldn't stand the gayness and we went to his home instead at 11pm..(that sounds awfully wrong)
Drank a can + reading motor trader while we chat till countdown...(yes its very sad)




The official "sad man" beverage



That is how I spend my Christmas eve...
I can't wait to see how my new year's eve is going to be!
Merry Christmas.
---------------------------------------------------------

PS. Thanks to Shieng for passing me the gift from Sherry &...
Thanks to my sweetie for getting me this stunning wallet. Love you!

Love it, it matches my pencil box now!




I feel really stupid now for getting a pig(me) & that letter as a gift for her.
Its official. I'm not romantic at all..=S

No comments: