Monday, December 04, 2006

Last Day Of Work..



Seeing this Dog Makes me sick..
It makes me feel sad too...!



Finally the last day of work..(thank God!~)
This time.. we started off at 9.30am and ended at 10.30pm... more than half a day..
And I mean really more than half a day.... 13 hours of shits... woooo!
Talk about over time...


Caught my Colleagues taking a nap while working.. Getting paid to sleep.. I want!





Look Another ONE!!!! (they can sleep on all kinds of positions.. remarkable!)

Anyway.. It would be unreasonable to just work there and end up empty handed..
So I have to subsidize my paycheck a bit for a little holiday shopping to treat myself.

I bought a few items for myself and my family..


My Stuff...



Bought my dad a Dockers boxer, my mom 2 white Hush Puppies blouse and my bro a pair of jeans and some funky undies..
For me.. 2 boxers, 1 box of undies and a pair a cargo shorts..
pretty nice stuff... T shirts there are... just.... very... "Leong"*
At first, I heard the discount rate for staff was 30%...
This was pretty good since the price was already cut because of the warehouse sales.. and another 30%.. that would be stupidly cheap..
An hour before paying up, I heard a few of the staff saying 10%, that was alright with me..
minutes before paying up... The supervisor said its only 5%..
The moral of the story is.. Don't listen to rumors...=S..
total price of the items I'd bought..
Rm204...... And that is the amount that would be taken off my paycheck.. pity..!
Anyway.. no regrets.. at least I get some new & clean pair of undies to wear.. =D



Worthless Stuff I decided to Steal from the warehouse..as souvenirs.





*Dictionary
Leong - 1. Men Department's supervisor.
2. Ivan's supervisor.
3. An extremely Gay guy who loves to touch guys ass.

Description of Leong - small guy with piercing on his left ear.
- fav. quotes : Boy ahh....
Dear, what are you doing here..
Don't ler....
Why still got stocks downstairs...(which makes no sense because we are working at a carpark which is converted to a warehouse temporarily.)


No offense to Leong, but.... with words from Borat " A joke , I laugh..haha..."

No comments: