Monday, December 11, 2006

My possessed little Computer.




















Yes, title says it all. My Lovely computer is possessed.
It all happen 8.10am earlier this morning.
When i was awaked from a terrifying wheeze & a beep from my computer.
It was the sound of my computer automatically restarting itself even though it was turned on!
Never mind. I just continue with my stuff and turn it off and get back to sleep.
Later in the morning, I turn on my pc and went for a shower, later when i got back. My computer was turned off... Shocking?
I was at shocked cause this is some really awkward problem which I've never seen before in my experience among computers.
My dad and I tried transplanting a few "organs" of the computer with my brothers computer.
It wasn't a great success either cause the computer was still in "possessed" mode.
It would just automatically turn on even though it was suppose to be off..
at 10.30pm.. My computer suddenly manage to revive itself and it seems to be stable as a rock now.
Although I'm trying my best to save bandwith of my computer processes..



















My CPU.

Now I need an Exorcist to cure my computer and Also i need plenty of holy water for this..
God Bless My Computer..
People, Lets pray for my computer to live well & happy...




1 comment:

1001quests said...

Put a small bowl of rice, 1 apple, 1 orange, some hell bank-notes, 2 white candles and burn some joss-sticks in the CPU box. I'm sure the spirits will be pleased your pc will be fine.
Beats paying many $$$$ to change parts or whole pc! Cheers!