Saturday, December 16, 2006

My First Paycheck















Yeah, I've got my first paycheck yesterday on the 15th of December 2006.
I'm proud to announce that this is my first income (legally).














107 hours of slavery
Nothing much to boast about, its just that Its glad to feel it after all the hard work..
At night, attended the Interact club's annual party.
Attendance of the party smashed last years one with 28+ people turning up compared to lasts year 9(i think).















Elijah eating ice cream.
Due to very bad weather and poor lighting area, I wasn't able to take good or any photos which were considered photos......most of them are just utterly rubbish!..















Game time.




















Hannah & (someone I couldn't recognise from this picture) hidding..















Anyway, anyone remember the abandon building located near Giant.
Well, I've got bored and decided to get a picture of it.
This picture was taken by my n70 which proves that it takes pretty good photos under good lighting conditions.

No comments: