Sunday, December 10, 2006

4Elok's Happening Class Gathering

Our class party turnout was a blast, 9 out of 40 came out for our gathering.
3 others came but they were from other class..
Anyway, It wasn't a real suprise as it was already predicted by all of us.


Shieng(right), one of our class's outsider.

We had pizza's for dinner, and watched Gridiron Gang.
That can be one of the most dramatic show ever in the history of filmmaking..
Tons of slow motion action and tons of crying and hugging scenes.
Paid Rm11 just to see some prison guys crying..
We played pool after that.
When I've reached home, i realised that i was locked out from my own home..


The View which i've been looking while i was locked out...=(

pity... started to play games with my phone... interesting...
Soon, Sherry called me up to yam cha with them. How thoughtful...
I'm home now, with my shirt full of cigarettes scent... Going to have a long shower right after I've blog.. boring post? yeah i know... nothing could get out of my head now..
Lack of creativity anyway..=S




Anyway, I would like to say thanks to Gillian for giving our class a memorable year.
I wish you the best in everything in your stay in Australia.. Take care.










No comments: