Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back To Black


Amy Winehouse, my latest addiction and my anti depressant after my missing phone incident.
Although she's a crack whore, I really do enjoy her music. Seems like drug music is good. (Not Encouraging Anyone To Do Drugs, Drugs Are Bad)
I just had her album, both her albums actually, Frank and Back To Black. I would say that both are really impressive.
Her voice may be annoying, but yes her music is different and damn it is addictive.
Don't just listen to rehab, especially the one remixed by jay z which sucks big time. Listen to You Know I'm No Good, or Tears Dry On Their Own and many more.

Owh yeah, errr many people have been blogging about their Valentines and maybe i should blog about mine.. I was working... =D
But well sales was pretty good that day, probably when there is love in the air, Sales Bloom?
I wish everyday was Valentines Day.

Well, you might realised why this blog post that there isn't the same as my usual post where there will be many many pics from my n70.. owh yeah... i think i just told u why.... =S Damn..

Ps. I got a new wallet(thanks babe) and errr this time its better quality.. Much better........ so far?

No comments: