Monday, February 11, 2008

Its Been Awhile....

Its been awhile since I've last blogged and my God there are too many things to blog till i have no idea what to blog at all.. And the worst part of it is that, I'm now too lazy to blog.
So maybe I'll just post the highlights of the things that happen.. again.. as usual..

1. 31st Jan 2008

Attended my company's annual dinner. As usual one of the youngest there and illegal to drink and yet I drank like a pussy and vomited like one too.. gaarrr.. It wasn't my intention to drink but who could refuse a drink from the Big Boss, so Big Boss if you're reading this, I was more bonuses and a raise K THX!..

CNY deco

Nice house with a pool.. =)

Got home around 4am in the morning and yes i turned up for work the next day too.. =)

2. Old Brother got a new macbook, I want one too..

3. Macbook Air @ machines.

Okay, its not out yet. but hey, just to give u a preview of it... Official launch in Malaysia will be sometime this or next week....

4. Chinese New Year
Approximately 7 hours drive to Kuala Terengganu..

We brought along a few backups to minimize the journey's boredness..
1. burnt cd that didn't work on the car stereo. awkward....
2. macbook
3. dvds

The In Ride Entertainment to Kuala Terengganu was Ratatouille, in conjunction with the year of the rat...

The reason why the trip was so long was because somehow we made a detour and ended up on the old road to KT. So, with long boring roads comes many random pics of the sceneries.



The Election Race was really competitive here.. Just see the amount of flags along the roadsides.



BN, PAS, and UMNO's flags everywhere, well although I'm very liberal in my politics. But I have a good feeling that BN will continue to dominate this years election again.. Maybe I should become a Politician and talk crap the whole day and rule the country 1 day too.. Thats what you call life. =)

Dinner at my aunts place was lacking of several key items. Items such as Char Siew, Roasted Suckling Pig, abalone, and many more..

Anyway, Cho Yat of Chinese New Year,
Went to meet Sherry and her many many cousins and uncles and aunties again at her hometown..

Edison's :Owh ohh.., I think I've gotta poo....

Edison : Bombs away! heeeee!

*note, the above situation didn't actually happen.

On the way to home, look who we bumped into.. Mr Agong himself with many of his friends in Green ahead of him. Wondered why isn't he in Proton and instead being chauffeured in a Mercedes S500.... hmmmm...

Went to the beach behind my aunt's shop next.. This is the sign on the beach, probably they are building something like an area 51 thingy there.. cool!


The Beach.../area 51.

My tiny feet.

Dream Car?

Fishing.


After 3 days there, we headed off to Muar, that's South of Malaysia..


Well, nothing much there just collect more taxes and then we're good to go.. back home...

No comments: