Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I Have A New Blog and No It Ain't An April Fools Joke



Yeah thats true, no April Fools joke too. What a time to announce that you have a new blog.
Okay more about the blog, I'm thinking of migrating my blog to a brand new "domain" by Apple. Its called MobileMe. What's great about it? Well for starters it has a capacity of 10GB, 20GB for a full license copy actually. (mine is complementary by Apple)

Besides that, it ain't so much of a blog but rather a more interactive page by page action. With all that in mind, it sounds great ain't it? Well kick me in the balls for saying it too soon, but hell it lags, and I mean.. they really do, since it's Apple owned, meaning that it has to go through the American server and we all know how "well streamyx" works on American Websites now especially FACEBOOK EH??


Anyway, the new link is http://web.me.com/ivankangweihan

Maybe, I should just stay with blogger after all... typing the link alone is killing me.. geeeez.. Can't they have a bloody .me instead? Wouldn't that be awesome? I mean for something that is 300 bucks a year..

owh yeah, you can also email/ichat me @ ivankangweihan@me.com

I'll finish of with some random picture of animals that I see in my backyard. Its a ZOO out there!

Right, the file size is huge.. Ooops..
well here's the link for my boring April Fools day alone with my bro's camera. Enjoy

Happy Conficker Virus Day Everybody

No comments: