Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Coke Collections

Ever since 2003, I had started out a very weird hobby of collecting Coke bottles/cans. It all started out with a single glass bottle that I had bought from Giant.
It's 2009 now, I have a total of 46 cokes in my room. Some have been in an unfortunate event of falling from my shelve and some have suffered the test of time, which eventually rusted and begin to bleed, bleed out sweet and lovely diabetic coke.
My coke collection comes from all over the world starting from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Czech Republic, Italy, United Kingdom, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, and finally United States.
Heres a few fun fact, I have never even been to 1/4 of the countries listed & I don't fancy drinking Coke. =D

1 comment:

Ms. Jaime said...

Hey Ivan! Here is an interesting information to help you out. Did you know coke is made starting from a bean? Yes, a coke bean. Enjoy! :) God bless!