Sunday, February 04, 2007

4th February

February's school test starts tomorrow.
Why am I blogging, that's the main question.
Shouldn't I be studying now?..


Anyway, I realised blogging is a good way to release stress from studies.
Although I seldom blast around in my blog(that's because I'm slightly mature now.. ahem)..
It still makes you feel better.
Yesterday, I've almost went to Subang Parade, and for some particular reason, I didn't.
Which is a good thing and a bad thing...
Good thing was, there was a robbery there 3 were killed and there was open fire..
Bad thing was, I want to experience the adrenaline of gun blasting action.



Anyway, I've went to Subang Parade this afternoon, first thing that comes in mind was...
gosh I've never been here for years.. and how things are changed..
although there were 3 killed yesterday, business was back to usual for the shops there and it didn't affect the crowd at all. Manage to spot some of my friends there too..!



According to the news, the shooting was held for quite some time... And 50 over gun shells were found, including an automatic pistol.

What questions me are,
  • Why did it take so long for the police to come, since the police station can be said only a few kms away.
  • Why weren't there any bullet holes on the wall or any dents on anything when I was there today, the Subang Parade cleaners must have done a great job.
  • Why didn't I manage to find any glass shattered during the aftermath of the incident.



Poh Kong closed because of inspection.

More pictures of the incident on the day on.. kimhooi.blogspot.com

No comments: