Friday, February 09, 2007

Things I want!

I know it sounds greedy, but this are a few things that could be the little extra to my life..

Note: The things I want are based on what appear on my mind first and not what it more important.



  • Windows Vista Ultimate.
  • Apple iPhone.
  • Scoring A's in all exams.
  • Growing taller
  • Having a driving license
  • Own a Car.
  • Cash...
  • Pink Adidas shoes for my girl.
  • Scholarship to any Universities/Colleges..
  • More close friends...
  • DSLR Camera..
  • 1Gb of RAM..
  • 19” Widescreen monitor.
  • A new pair of running shoes
  • More clothing
  • DVD-RW ROM
  • Love & care from friends and my girl..
  • The Ultimate and the greatest International Understanding Night Ever!
  • The Ultimate and the greatest Interact T-shirt Ever!
  • The Ultimate and the greatest Interact Name Card Ever!-------done that… =P
  • A new pair of football boots..
  • A not punctured football..
  • Fresh new haircut
  • Windows Vista compatible laptop.
  • New guitar!
  • Happiness
  • Luck
  • Strength
I think thats all, its not allot right?

No comments: