Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year



Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.
I've gone back to Terengganu this new year and it was bittersweet..
Terengganu is an awkward place to celebrate Chinese New Year in my opinion.
Going back there is kinda like going back in time(because my aunts place doesn't have a pc)
My trip started at 11pm on the 17th February which is the new years eve.

Bored....

Drive safe.


We've arrived there around 5pm and this time we went straight to my aunt's new place.

On the 1st day of new year, I've paid a visit to my dear which coincidently is in Terengganu.
That was the sweet part of it..


she's wearing a dress... very impressive indeed..


That night, I've had 25 sates...


Basically, up to this point, I'm realized it was really boring and I've got nothing to blog about..
So maybe I'll leave the pictures to do the talking again..


On the second day, Sherry and her brother came over to my aunts place, and It was only her bro, Sherry and me alone at home..
It was the most boring thing ever....haha... I'm sure they agree with that too..
It was only after that where we had fun, her aunt brought me to some rich man's housing estate where some of the houses should be on MTV Cribs.

Castle?

Later that night, we attended some rich man's open house.
According to Sherry's aunt, the house is the biggest one in that area.

Backyard of the house is actually next to the jetty..


This guy needs an lift. 3 stories of madness.


Very very yummy nasi ayam i had before leaving for home.....


No comments: