Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sad

Ladies and Gentleman, I know many of you guys are expecting the new post regarding the school on fire..
well, Due to really really really really i don't know how fucking bad luck is this...
My monitor which has always been so reliable decided to die when I was just about to finish posting the blog..
Really really really disappointed with my luck and it had really really bring me down.. God, this is too fucked up.. Can't believe the kind of luck I have....Seriously..
Anyway, if i do manage to get a new monitor, it still depends on my mood whether i want to blog about the fire again. So temporary again, I'll be using this fucked up computer. Good bye the Internet world again.

I really really hate seeing the word save as draft and publish now as just 1 button would have save my blog and without pressing it it just loose everything...
Fuck it.

No comments: