Friday, April 27, 2007

Instant Success



Instant Noodles ≠ Instant Smart!

How I wish my brain knowledge would be cool by just adding a little water and seasoning.
Exams are really not my cup of tea. I believe that my midterm examination results won't be what you call an achievement. It is not highly disappointing because I myself haven't put enough effort into it yet. Pressure is rising and tension starts to take control. I need to keep this thought to myself that whatever effort you put into now, will be all paid off once you are older and there isn't a shortcut to success. I know it isn't too late but sometimes I'm just unable to memorize them all together at once.(Referring to Moral). I need to get the motivation to study and hopefully it will be arriving now cause I'm about to study Add math again. Theres something about add math and me. I seem to understand and able to do all their questions. Till exam, ( it happened twice ) I'm unable to answer it already. Practice maybe?
Still Not Giving Up.


Bassist Wanted.

No comments: