Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's good to be back.



I'm back. Feeling fresher and feeling much relief after IU night.
I would like to say thanks to everybody who helped out and who believed that we would make this iu possible.

Ozri Having a good time.

I would like to call this event not a success, but not a failure too.
mainly because many performances were canceled due to several reasons, and unexpected things occur in between events, but I gotta say this, Interact IU 07 was hell of the fun.
Not being buyers or anything, but I believe that we have the best shows put up for the crowd, although my emceeing sucks(never hold a mic for more than 10 mins before.) Therefore I believe we have set a new standard.
The road towards it isn't a pleasure but we manage to get the fun out of it.
This event changes life, especially mine.
This goes to say that in the Board or in the Future, we will not necessary get the jobs we were made of or we are specialized in. Just like me, the Editor of the Interact Club of SMK Seafield.

Seafield..

No comments: