Monday, May 19, 2008

Review : Viva La Vida Or Death & All His Friends

Viva La Vida is not referring to Ricky Martin..
.
Wow, that would be so gay.


Actually, I'm referring to the new yet to be released Coldplay album.
Viva La Vida Derived from a famous painting which signifies Long Live Life.
The Artist was actually suffering from Polio too.
After downloading 2 of their songs from the new album, I'm in love with it.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends is a really a break though album with a unique blend of alternative music which is really abstract. Definitely an album to be looking forward to. Love the direction this band is taking its music. Not to mention not playing safe by going too mainstream like what most bands direction are. That's one of the reasons why I always loved Coldplay all the way from the beginning. Think Different


X&Y


X&Y was harsh at first, I couldn't really accept Speed Of Sound but after a few hearings, I loved it and sad to say I've downloaded the whole album online. But with Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends, perhaps I would actually buy the album. 


I would recommend this album to those who adores musics from Kasabian or Franz Ferdinand.


Sample of Songs from the review

  • Violet Hill
  • Viva La Vida

Alternate Video To Violet Hill, Really Humorous,

No comments: