Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged by Yvonne.......

1.Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I Love to have many 'sights'

2.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- In keira knightley, HAHAHAHA, joking.

3.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Dream to have a dream to come true.

4.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Thats science right?

5.What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- Lose my WINning ability

6.If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Build a timemachine, go back in time and put all my remainder cash in my bank and wait for the interest to rise.

7.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Confession....? Sounds so serious, just go straight to the point.....

8.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Spend me shakey's pizza 4 years back during merdeka day.
- Always see her once every year, but still maintain the best friend relationship.
- Always bug me for not replying her tag!

9.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- To have another half

10.What annoy you the most?
- Pak Lah

11.Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
- Half of my body can't hug the otherside of the body. But other things can la..

12. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- pointing is rude, they should consult.

13.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- My balls

14. Will you join politics?
- Yes.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Window Shopaholic?

16. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
- Change the part where I only had 1 chance.

17. What's on ur mind right now?
- "number 17, what's on your mind right now?"

18. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
- Michael Jackson is BLACK!

20. What is the nicest moment that ever happened in ur life?
- Blogging this.


FINALLY I"M DONE!

No comments: