Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged by Gabbie....

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
4. Rules are meant to be broken*
*EDITED BY IVAN

What was I doing 10 years ago ( 1998)?
1)Getting scold by my communize Lick Hung school teacher.
2)Carrying really really heavy school bags
3)Going mad over the Commonwealth Games in KL
4)Was wondering why Anwar Ibrahim was sacked
5)Cried when my dad sold my old faithful car, Hyundai Sonata

5 things on my to-do list today
1)Celebrate Wesak
2)Save the world
3)Get ready everything for COLLEGE LIFE
4)Stop the war against terror
5)Make a to do list

5 Snacks I enjoy
1)Chips
2)Haagen Dazs *hint hint...
3)Chocolates
4)Pringles
5)French Fries

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1)*Taken from previous tag ( Build a Time Machine )
2)Go back in time, open a bank account and invest all my money there.
3)Go back to the future and be a multi billionaire
4)Perhaps even be the ruler of the world
5)Buy the moon.

5 of my bad habits
1)Swear
2)Broken Promisses
3)Picking nose and scratching ass
4)cllluuummmmssyyyyy
5)Being Lame

5 places I have lived
1)Subang Jaya
2)-
3)-
4)-
5)-

5 jobs I've had
1)Sales @ machines
2)Sales @ hush puppies
3)President of United States
4)CEO of Naza Motors
5)PIMP

5 people I tag:
1)Yvonne S
2)Shieng
3)Yvonne C
4)Joyce Eh Put
5)Pak Lah

No comments: