Wednesday, July 19, 2006

19th July.... Ordinary Day.

It looks like I've finally took the effort to post again, after missing out yesterday.
Well.. Nothing huge happen.. Tsunami in Indon again(Java)...more than 500 victims claimed..
God Bless to them..














Another news is that my 2 most hated subjects in this July's exam is over!.
This add math paper was suppose to be easy for me actually, in the end, i've suffed from sudden blackout and was stunned throughout the following exam. Was sweating as I forgotten all of the formulas. Sad.. Just need to pass ....at least..=P
The other paper was Sejarah(History)
It wasn't really that bad as i manage to finish the paper on time without stress...
good luck to that too.

As I got home..I've decided to skip tuition as there is a Chemistry exam tomorrow..
STUDY STUDY STUDY!...

As for my break, I've turn on the tv and watch my beloved Football Team in action "The greatest football team on earth, Manchester United" Quoted by Hooligan Mad Maynard from the movie Eurotrip.










Well the game was Manchester United vs Kaiser Chief
The game wasn't really that good.
allot of chances wasted by The red devils, they are hopeless without the brilliance of Wayne Rooney, Skills or Cristiano Ronaldo, or just their magnificient captaincy of Gary Neville. Pitty actually.
There is something about watching football on Astro Supersports, Its just not the same as compared to those EPL matches that you watch during the 2005/2006 season, etc....
first of all, they don't have half time coverage and statistics..Boring!!!!.Next which i hate the most is actually the Female Commentator. I'm not being a sexist or anything but.....well yeah..I'm a sexist especially a female trying to talk big in football...its just not right..Next...she have this particular accent, more like the Indian's slag a little bit, no offence. But its just awkaward and very very annoying compared to those EPL commentators.....

Something amazed me when the game was on...It was this guy(not gay). Dong Fangzhuo, A Chinese from China. Not only he is wearing the ManUtd Jersey but he also scored the only and the WINNING goal for ManUtd. It makes me Proud to be a Chinese. He is currently on loan to Royal Antwerp for 3 years to apply for a permit to play in England..Harsh!...boo..Racist...
Never mind he is still young and he'll get experience there.. See you in 9 months Dong!








Wishlist for the end of today:
  1. ManUtd 2006/2007 jersey ...i want one...=P
  2. Torres For Manchester United!..
  3. At least a pass for Add Math
  4. A Girl!..(hahahaa)not rushing anything..=)
  5. New Computer!
Thats all I guess..Trying very very hard not to be greedy..=)

6 comments:

Becky Chew said...

hey ivan..
didn;t noe u had a blog. i'm linking u k?? link me too. b4 u link me check me out first.wait... i dun mean check ME out but my blog!! lolz.. luv ya..muaxx.. Blog Mania!oh ya.. leave a comment when u drop by k?

mchllchn said...

hi kang kang boy.
lol. got to your blog from hannah's.
weeee!! ~ xD
anyway good for you that exam's are over.
and about the backdrop, brief me about it.
i'll do my bestest to help! =)
cya around!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»