Sunday, July 16, 2006

A New Beginning

A new beginning.
Well, it actually never started at all.
This is my first blog, always been lazy to start one.
But today's a little different. Decided to start it because i've figured out that it would be an excellent way to kill time(What Am I doing! Exams tomorrow!) and improve my English (I seriously hope so).And I should start putting my life story somewhere so maybe in the future i could look back and see what a MORON I was.
I'm only 15 going on 16 this year only.
I'm pretty much a simple average teenager who goes to High School like everyone does.
But who know occasionally my life do get a little strange and controversial.
My blog will soon consist of my daily issues and things I do and Stuff i eat, places i go...etc...
If you ever get bored reading my blog..well...thats the way it suppose to be eh???
My life ain't fancy enough for you....
So here is goes... a new beginning..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A New Beginning" ...very aptly titled. There is always a start to something. Very good entry. Keep it up. It would help to improve your English.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»