Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday....










Its Monday, unfortunately... Schools reopen, and another 5 more days till the weekends.
Weird. But I can't wait for the weekends, eventhough the weekends just finished.
Just like any ordinary Monday...

wake up 6.30

took a long long shower for about 15 mins =P
Get dressed for school.

Got to school, about to get ready for the exams.

Until there was a change in the timetable when they said that there would be a Diagnostic test given by the Government instead.

Quite riddiculous actually regarding the exams.
Just a waste of time.

example of a question on the Mathematics paper.
1.Which of the following is true?
a. 3 is equal to 4
b. 5 is less than 7

c. 9 is more than 10

d. (can't remember, bet with ya its pretty lame)
I don't understand why would they give to us this type of questions.

Do they really under estimate us till like this?
well, a good side of the exam was actually...If you did badly in this exam..
HOPEFULLY
, they would reduce the standards of questions during the SPM.!
PLEASE DO!!
Thats about it in school.

When I got home, I've found 2 super adorable kittens at my backyard. although one of them sick(i suspect) since it looked smaller and weaker than the other one.
But i just took them and put them into a box and fed them milk!

Even though it was so cute, Mom was freaked out and asked me to release them. pitty..and eventually i did it too.awwww...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»