Friday, July 28, 2006

27th July 2006 "Gillian's Birthday"

Bittersweet day actually today.
First of all I would like to wish my dear pal, Gillian a Happy sweet sixteen to you.
Wish you the best in everything and hope you like the Spain jersey.
















Spain 2006/2007 Adidas Jersey

My day started off by a wake up call from Ke Hui.
I actually turn off my alarm clock and thank goodness for her to give me a call 15 minutes after it "died"..
She actually wanted me to print for her some Bio Word Documents for her..Which I didn't mind of course. She prevented me from being late from school.=)

We had 2 hours of Bio today, it wasn't really that fun. Learn all about Mitosis and Meiosis.
Manage to understand somestuff.
At about 9.30am. There was this announcement about the passing away of a Form 5 girl and we prayed for her.
It was really sad moment for all of us...But there were some jerks who don't give respects and laugh their asses off.. Bunch of bollocks..
At least give some respect eventhough they are not living.
To some people it might be just a passing away of an ordinary student.
But for me, it really really touched my heart, although i never got the chance to know her or anything.
It was because of yesterday, I was bored asusual..
decided to read some of my 'idol's blog....hahaa.. www.kennysia.com
I read about one of his post about his father's passing.
And how hard it was to deal with it and his father's death aniversary.....
Really sad post for a guy who normally blogs about humor.

As the time passes, bell rang and school ended. finally.
we chased Gillian down the stairs and out of the school and pouring water and her.
We've even smashed 2 eggs on her..Unfortunately one of it 'accidentaly' hit a students car bonnet. Sorry it wasn't me..haha..
It was really inappropriate as some 1 in our school just pass away and we're celebrating here like wild zoo animals..
Anyway..really sleepy now..its almost 1.
I did this post just because of the demand by Weiyan..haha...
So here's goodnite and goodbye people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo ivan. lols . finela! never save one egg for me! haih . pitty me la . lols . wanted to kenakan her kaokao lol . haih . nvm . lols .

Unknown said...

Haha...We only had 2 eggs..
sorry... don't waste eggs..
think of the African children dying of poverty..!