Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dissecting is very Disgusting


Went to school today, even though its a holiday.
Feels kinda awkward because everyone is sleeping on their comfy bed and..
I'm in my school uniform... going to school..It is just not fair.
anyway.. its for the benefits of our own only since teacher is giving out free lessons for Biology..
Today's lesson been pretty interesting..
Because there was fishes for us to dissect..


I don't seem quite interested in this cause I'm not a big fan of dissecting thingys.. (yes i know I'm gay)
Sherry & Joel seem to be having a great fun dissecting it..

it was more like a torture class rather than a biology class..
the fillet the fishes and pierced the fish... In a very disgusting way..

I feel pity for the fishes although they were dead... =S
I'm proud to say that I never touch the fish at all..=)


Rest In Peace Fishy...

No comments: