Thursday, November 23, 2006

First Day Of Work




Yeap, its my first day of work today.
I'm working with Sherry, Bryan, Tse Jing, Sim Ann, Cung Sen & Joyce.
I'm a promoter in the Men's Department for Hush Puppies Apparel Warehouse.
Although I know that the first day of work would be tiring...
Mainly because we have to get stocks from the warehouse.
But I seriously never imagine it would be this tiring..
Each stock weighs at least 15kg+
and there are like hundreds of them to carry out...
Its not easy......

The view of the warehouse sales

The funny thing was.. Only my Department of guys were doing all this..
Unfair? yes..very.... We even carried the female's apparel's stocks...
Anyway, no regrets.. Its a good experience doing all this..
Roughing me out...
But seriously, I'm more of the sitting down designing boy rather than this hard work labour guy..
Going to sleep already, although its like 10 minutes to 10...
Exhausted, hopefully tomorrow's work would be lighter...
God bless me...=D


Cung Sen Acting As Ju On..
He is actually hiding away from carrying more stocks


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First taste of working life? Leaving aside the extra pocket-money you'll be getting, you can expect to have some frustrations along the way. It's a test on your patience and endurance but you can still have fun too.
When it's over you'll definitely have great satisfaction and knowing that you've accomplished your first hurdle of adulthood.

Happy Working!