Monday, November 27, 2006

Tired


 Remember during the last post when I said that I'm tired because its only the first day...
Well, the other days seems to be equally bad too..
Working isn't enjoying at all.
Especially working in a warehouse..
Sometimes..wait I meant everytime I would just think that I'm not the right guy for that job.
Those features lots of strength and stamina in lifting stocks and other garbages..
And those who know me well... know that I ain't those type of guys..
I'm more of the guy who will sit down in front of a comp for 12 hours doing office work..
That is what I prefer to do actually..
Boring? yeah.. obviously. but its better than working your ass off standing outside without any ventilation..

Besides all the negative stuff that keeps poping out during work..
I try to find some positive sides of my job..
First, It improves communication skills..
This is vital in the working life in the future.. (learn cantonese)..
Next, We have to control our anger..
This dosen't only deals with our terrible supervisor but mainly the CUSTOMERS..
I soon realised that there are all sorts of people in this world.
All with different attitude and all with different sorts of behavior..
Arrgh, can't think anymore.. I'm just not the proper guy for this job..
Bottom of the food chain sucks..

Anyway, went to Asia Cafe with Joel, Gillian, and Sherry last night...
watch Manutd vs Chelsea...
too tired to blog about it yesterday.. so here it is today..
Manutd deserved to win actually, pity it was a draw.. Man Utd were the better side..

Comp Washed Away by Rain Water..


Today's work was stressful
I'm so glad that the rain had killed the computer in the warehouse..
Act of God...
Thank you....
Trying to cut our pay but in the end.. You lost more...
You deserve it..

=) i'm evil.
*ps... Please Pray That It rains everyday..

No comments: