Sunday, November 05, 2006

5th November 2006 - She Got Out Of Town

Boring day, Everyone left for holidays already.. well practically..
Left alone here with few of my friends only.
Rest of them are in Bangkok, Langkawi, Bali..
Nice places.. didn't know why i didn't want to go to Langkawi with them.
Feeling miserable now.. I could just rot here at home.
If you think this was just alright as it normally happens.. well theres more..
I was suppose to receive an mms from Sherry a few minutes before her flight..
She told me she have sent it.. with high expectations... I've waited....& waited..
Bloody hell it didn't arrive.. screw u Maxis.... for ruining my time..
Next, it rain super heavily and thundering & lightning was all over..
till one strike my modem.. Luckily for this spare or else I'll be dead by now..
3rd, while watching some movie which i've started to got into, and astro suddenly screwed up..
"service currently not available" for no particular reason..
Feel really really mad/lonely/emo & really missing her alot now..
Eventhough its just a few days..
Going crazy man...

I need to go out........somewhere ... i don't care... except school.....
Anyone?

No comments: