Monday, March 19, 2007

Do you really wanna know?

Name one person who made you smile last night.
Can't recall last night.., probably my baby.. she always does..

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping during assembly...

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Thinking of what to do in the next 30 minutes

What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Boycotted my Interact Iu Night to spend 5 days with Leo's president in Shanghai.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
I miss u suddenly..

How many different things did you drink today?
only one. Pure and Filtered Water.

What color is your hairbrush?
I don't own one.=S

What was the last thing you paid for?
Come to think about it, the last thing I paid for was Sherry's present which was on the 13th March.

Where have you been last night?
Dream land.

What color is your front door?
Sort of Yellowish and whitish and alil creamish

Where do you keep your change?
My little coinbox since 2000.

What was the weather like today?
Hot?

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Beef

What is something you are excited about?
My IU Night... Tension

Do you want to cut your hair?
If you want me to be bald then yes.

Are you over the age of 25?
No, I'm under the age of 25.

Do you talk a lot?
I think I seldom talk alot but its really complicated you see, sometimes i talk alot but then when i'm not in the mood i would just be quiet and when i said quiet I'm very quiet. Well Its kinda an alternate thingy to me...

Do you watch The O.C.?
Owh See? neh..

Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
it would be ivax? sounds cool

Do you know anyone named Steven?
yes, it sounds gayer than ivan.

Do you make up your own words?
Neh, I like to use proper Inggerish.

Are you typically a jealous person?
Often jealous, you bloody bastard who owns everything i want..

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A":
Ah Long, he's not very friendly.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K":
Khoo Khoo Ciao.

Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
Baby!

What did the last text message you received say?
OK. From my Mom..

Do you chew on your straws?
Seldom but willing.

Do you have curly hair?
does pubic hair counts?

Where is the next place you're going?
To my Bed.

Who is the rudest person in your life?
Lets see.. plenty. can't sort them off now.

What is the last thing you ate?
Simple dinner with baked beans with vegetable...

Is marriage in your future?
yes but not gay marriage.

What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
Probably Jurassic Park.?

Is there anyone you like right now?
Love... yeap.

When was the last time you did the dishes, be honest!
Last Year.

Are you currently depressed?
A little?

Did you cry today?
nope.

Why did you answer and post this survey?
Because i had nothing to do? and Shieng tagged me..

Tag five people who would do this survey.
1. Five People.

No comments: