Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wanted : Lots and Lots of Luck..........

Friday, my dearest computer was recently struck by lightning.
God damn it, why must it be my comp and why must it be my bloody mother board..Curses.
Lets have a minute of silence for my comp.

Besides that, Auditions went pretty smoothly, apart from a few glitches. A big thank you for all those who auditioned. Results will be revealed soon. 11pm. Went to school for scouts recruit camp.

Saturday : Busy busy busy, well I've slept at 4.30 the previous night with "crazy frog" Ivancheong, chun jui and Shaun.. we ended up playing cards, cam-whoring(favourite past time), and karaoke-ing.. In the afternoon, with given excuse to leave the camp early, i've attended the interact club orphanage. kids there were just restless... everyone seem to be having fun picking on me though.. one actually made me fell..That night, came back to school for dinner there and performed for Malam Kebudayaan. My groups roll call was in the tune of Fergie - Fergilicious. Jebatlicious...as lame as can be.

Sunday : 3am, Operasi Burung Hantu was more like Operasi Tepung Gandum... Cleaned up the place and feeling lonely now without my love, my comp.... hahahhaa.. I miss my songs and my pictures..... life is meaningless without it now.. With a Pentium 3 and a 256mb RAM, things are really in slow motion.. Really really tired now, considering 2 days without sleep.. i'm signing off now without a photo. More photos will be blogged depends whether chun doi send me all the pictures....

No comments: