Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday...

Happy birthday to my dad and happy birthday to my dear.
I was suppose to dedicate a post specially about this birthday thingy but since all my lovely pictures are lost in my comp (in case u didn't know my comp got hit by lightning). I desperately want and need a comp not just for entertainment but for my life!... I can't take this anymore..

Anyway, I would like to say sorry to Sherry for running away to China on her last birthday and leaving u here alone.. Told you I won't leave u this time.. hahaha... Ps. Shanghai was FUN!... Good food, lovely weather unlike freaky storms here and cheap fake goods.
Hope you like the presents we got for you... It ain't easy getting it.. And it was the last stock in the whole Klang Valley... feeling lucky?
The Story....
Went to Midvalley's Denki Best, ran out of stock, went to HSL, selling for 50 bucks more, still out of stock..Went to HarveyNorman, couldn't be bothered about us.. Think I don't have money that time is it, you ridiculous Cheap F**K HarveyNorman...
In the end, I went back to Denki Best, and ask them to call up their Summit branch and ask them to book for me 1 of it. They refused and insist I pay them there and collect it in Summit..
Well, I took the chance cause there was only 1 of it left in the whole Klang Valley i suppose.
The *00bucks came out of my pocket and all the sudden i felt cheap..
After Midvalley, I went to Summit and collect the awfully troublesome mp3 player....
God, i seriously hope she love it...... Thanks to everyone who shared the present and thanks to Michelle for giving me the hint too...=D

No comments: