Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm not Bald.


Finally I've cut my hair and finally someone has a memory card reader well temporary..(thanks baby! muakz)
After the death of my comp, I'm suffering from insufficient funds to revive my beloved.
If anyone could sponsor me any amount of cash or computer parts to bring it back from the grave. That would be awesome..
* hint, New motherboard - pentium 4 1.7ghz compatible..,
new monitor(preferably 19" widescreen)


Cam whoring to the next level.. That's so much fun...
I need to stop, its beginning to be an addiction to me..

Good bye Tail.

Since I'm able to read pictures from my phone's memory card, I'll try my best to post up a few images before this computer hang because of multitasking... wow.. amazing..


That's my left hand after camp..

No comments: