Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bukit Kiara

Looks like I've been making a habit by going jogging every week, which is a huge improvement for me. Before this, my only exercise was my fingers, clicking and typing.... Pretty good...
But, I realised that i also have other parts of my body to be exercised...
My Exercise Machine.

Anyway, mom woke me up at 5.45am earlier this morning just to go jogging.
Pretty shocking time, especially on a Sunday. Streets were empty....



Bukit Kiara's Park is Huge, from the start to the end is roughly 4km long and it consist of many elevation and its contour is quite steep too. The start of the 4km track is all up hill for almost 500m.. Well to say how steep obviously I don't have a protractor to measure the angle of it, but I'm sure that if you would to roll yourself into a ball, you would be something like in the video.

Enjoy
It looks like a jungle, it even smells like a natural jungle (monkey's urine)

Glare..

That's Mom and Dad

That's mom...

That's Reuben.. joking... LOL! * Find the hairy monkey

Looks there's more, its his friends.

Sights and Sounds

No comments: