Friday, June 29, 2007

Preparation for jogathon.


Yes, I'm sounding like Kenny Sia in his post where he gets ready for his Penang Bridge Marathon..
Tomorrows the day where i'm not gonna run 50km across the penang bridge but only 5km around USJ2.
All my "hard work" of only 2 months will begin to pay off.
My aim is not to win the jogathon or get top 15 but just finish it without walking or chit chatting with friends.
After 2 months of weekly practice, my stamina improved (well slightly).
During the last Merentas Desa, after the first corner, I was already panting and exhausted and I walked almost the whole journey back, at least i made it to the finish line with full of embarrassment.(afternoon session girls overtook me)

This time, I've been training I'm not gonna let that happen again,

Chee Mun (head coach)

Training in MPSJ

I like Clouds...Beats sunshine..
Wish me Luck..

No comments: