Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The "First"

Its our 10th months together, we've shared our ups and downs.
Etc etc, I'm not much of a Romeo.. (sorry)
The point is, we've just realized that we never had gone out for a date before.

Well today, we decided to go out on our "first date"
You might be thinking why did I put the " ".........

First of all we had many double dates, triple dates, sometimes even quadruples dates, but no single date.
So technically, its really a shocking thing once you think back... But yet realized how we manage to stick along happily.

Today, its still not really our first date too.. Its not a disappointment it was actually quite fun too,

Xinghan eye's on the screen

Xinghan was invited, and no xinghan you're not a lamp post, remember the time when i hold your hand in the cinema, I hope Ryui Bynn is not jealous.. hahahahaha..
I guess I can get the hang of not having our first date too. If it ain't broken, don't fix it...

Sherry at Starbucks...


My Dinner!


Sherry's Dinner..


Mussels.... yummy..


At Asia Cafe, after pyramid...

Shrek The Third is pretty amusing, a show that I don't mind downloading it to watch it again.
The funny thing about Pyramid's TGV is that, when its quiet, you can actually hear the background noises of drilling because of the constructions going on. Apart from that, there is only 4 cinema halls there. I know I'm alil outdated, but its alil shocking cause this is movie month!

Well, we still haven't gone out for our first date, its pretty weird.. But I'm alright with it.
*Most Shots are taken with Sherry's new phone.. Nokia 6288... wooooo...

No comments: